- Acceptance of Agreement
You agree to the terms and conditions outlined in these Terms and Conditions of Use with respect to our website. This agreement may be amended at any time by Chemseer without specific notice to you. The latest agreement will be posted on this website and you should review this prior to using the website.
The content, graphics and design of this website are protected under copyright. The copying and redistribution of any part of the Chemseer website is strictly prohibited unless otherwise stated or with prior permission from Chemseer. Job advertisements on this site may be copied, printed and distributed freely and obtaining permission from Chemseer is not necessary.
- Accurateness and modification of service
Chemseer makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that contents of this website are accurate and up to date. However Chemseer accepts no liability for errors or omissions.
We reserve the right in our sole discretion to modify (edit or delete) any documents, information or other content appearing on the Chemseer website at any time, with or without notice.
You use this service at your own risk. Chemseer will not be held liable for any direct or indirect damage to your computer system or software that results from the access/use of this site whether it is caused by a bug or otherwise.
All responsibility or liability for any damages caused by viruses contained within the electronic file containing the form or document is disclaimed. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND THAT MAY RESULT FROM USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE OUR WEBSITE.
- Third party services
We may allow access to or advertise third-party sites from which you may purchase certain goods or services. We emphasise that we do not operate or control the products or services offered by these third-party sites. We are not a party to the transactions entered into between you and third-party sites. You agree that use of such a third-party site is AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND IS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND BY US, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES ARE WE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE TRANSACTIONS BETWEEN YOU AND THESE THIRD PARTY SITES OR ANY INFORMATION APPEARING ON THESE THIRD PARTY WEBSITES OR ANY LINKED TO OUR WEBSITE.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
Third parties may be placing and reading cookies on your browser, or using web beacons to collect information, in the course of ads being served from this website.
- Google's use of the DART cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
- Third party website policies
All rules, policies (including privacy policies) and operating procedures of third party sites will apply to you while on such sites. We are not responsible for information provided by you to these third party sites.
- Links to other websites
This Chemseer website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed in such websites, and as such are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us. The inclusion of any linked website on our Chemseer website does not imply endorsement of the linked website by us. If you decide to leave our Chemseer website and access these third party sites you do so at your own risk.
You agree to indemnify, defend and Chemseer harmless from liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable legal expenses, relating to your violation of these Terms and Conditions of Use Agreement or use of this website.
- Viruses, etc
We make no warranty that the contents of our website are free from infection by viruses and the like and thus shall have no liability in respect thereof.
- Terms for Placing Job Advertisements
- An advertisement must not breach any copyright or trademark or intellectual property rights
- An advertisement must not discriminate on grounds of sex, race, religion or disability
- An advertisement must not be used to commit a criminal offence, including placing offensive, defamatory or illegal material
- Chemseer takes no responsibility for any mistakes in advertisements passed to us. We will however amend mistakes on notification and reload the advertisement as soon as possible. In such circumstances, the 30 day duration of the advertisement shall commence on the reloading of the corrected advertisement
- Any applications for adverts posted on the jobs section of the website are solely between the applicant and the employer advertising the position and independent of Chemseer. Chemseer will not be responsible for passing on applications from prospective job applicants in response to adverts placed on our website to the relevant employers. We will not act as an intermediary between employers and job candidates. It is the responsibility of the employer to ensure full details to whom/where applicants should apply are placed in their adverts
- It is the responsibility of the advert placer to obtain copyright permission before passing on an institutional/company logo to Chemseer to display in an advertisement and as such this does not constitute copyright infringement on the part of Chemseer